Monday 16 May 2016

To All The Boys I've Loved Before NEWS


To All The Boys I've Loved Before is one of my favourite contemporary series and we've just had the news that we're getting another book in the series!!!
What was once a happy duology is now growing into a trilogy! I'm so excited and can't wait to read another book following these amazing characters. If, by chance, you haven't read this stunning series, I suggest you get onto the bandwagon before the third and final book.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before follows Lara Jean, who writes a letter every time she 'loves' someone just so that she get over them. She writes and addresses these letters but never sends them. But one day, they're sent out and all hell breaks loose.
This series is so adorable and cute and I highly recommend you read it. 


The title for Book 3 is going to be. . . (drum roll). . .

Always and Forever, Lara Jean
It's set to come out in the spring of 2017 and I'm so excited! I can't wait to read more about some of my favourite characters!

Thanks for reading! See you soon.
Always and Forever, Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment