Tuesday 26 July 2016

July Book Haul 2016


A short a sweet haul this month but some really awesome reads that I can't wait to get to!


Not If I See You First- Eric Lindstrom

I saw this book for buy-one-get-one-half-price and the urge to get it was all too much! It follows a girl whole is blind and I find this to be a very interesting aspect within a book.   






Kill The Boy Band- Goldy Moldavsky
Since the first time I heard of this book, I have been urging to read it so much. It looked wacky, funny and I finally found after months and months of looking!!! It involves super fangirls which definitely sold the whole premise to me immediately.






Off The Page- Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
I've read the first book, Between The Lines, and am super pumped to have the second book in the duology. This book is written by Jodi Picoult and her daughter and, so far, this series is truly adorable and perfect for book lovers.

 
 





Winter- Marissa Meyer
I finally have the whole series!!! The hype surrounding this book has been extreme and I haven't even read them yet! I wanted to get them all before reading because I know I'm going to want to race straight through all four of them. I'm hoping to read them this winter (winter... ;))







Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment any books you got this month! See you soon,
Chloe    

No comments:

Post a Comment