Saturday 24 September 2016

September Book Haul 2016

 September's been a quick and speedy month but, still, I managed to score a few more beautiful books for my collection. I've already read a few of these books this month so I'll link My BOOK TALKs for you. I've bought some amazing reads this months and can't wait to get to all of them!


This Savage Song- V. E. Schwab
I have been wanting to read a Victoria Schwab book for so long but she's practically unheard of in the UK!!!! It's difficult to find any of her books. Until now! I saw this book in Waterstones and even though it isn't the one I want to
read the most, I bought it while I saw it- who knows when I'd see it again.
I don't really know what this book is about but I'm sure it'll be great (I have high expectations).






Red Rising- Pierce Brown
Pierce Brown is another author that I don't often see in book shops but really want to read. Red Rising is the first book in a sci-fi trilogy and I've heard so much hype about it that makes me desparately want to read it. It involves action, sci-fi and a lot of mystery (or so I've heard). The last book in the trilogy came out this year so it's not too soon to jump on this bandwagon!








Flawed- Cecelia Ahern
I've been patiently waiting for this book to come out in paperback and the day has finally come. Cecelia Ahern has written one of my favourite books ever- Where Rainbows End (Love, Rosie) and when I heard she was releasing a YA debut I was all kinds of excited.








Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
This, my friends, was an impulse buy. It happens, it happens. Best freaking decision of mine ever! I read it practically as soon as I'd bought it and flew through it! It got me through my post- ACOMAF slump and I gave it a well-deserved five star rating. I reviewed it- so I'll link that here for you to check out.






Shatter Me Boxset- Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me)
After getting a dodgy copy of Shatter Me (full story/rant here) I finally decided to beat the bullet and order the boxset off of Amazon. What would we do without Amazon? I've already read the entire trilogy (I've been busy) and I'll link my BOOK TALKs for you: Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me.



Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas
I couldn't go through this month without buying this beauty of a book. Clever me, I pre-ordered it so that I got the nifty little notebook free as well- a notebook I love way too much to be socially acceptable.
Empire of Storms is the fifth book in Throne of Glass series and I have to say it's my favourite so far. So much happened and we got to see so many old characters again. TOP TIP: Read The Assassin's Blade before this book otherwise you'll be hecka confused and won't understand half the surprises. While I have already read this book, a BOOK TALK is not out yet because Sarah J. Maas reviews take the longest by far to write! It'll be out soon, I promise!



Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment any books you got this month. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment