Saturday 3 September 2016

September Realeases and TBR 2016

Exciting month!!! There are so many amazing releases coming out in September so I'll get straight onto them...
Releases:

Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #5)
I'm so excited for this book!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! *waves hands around in excitement- extreme fangirling in process*
Leave Me- Gayle Forman
Stealing Snow- Danielle Paige
Tales of the Peculiar- Ransom Riggs
Crooked Kingdom- Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows #2)
The Fever Code- James Dashner (The Maze Runner #0.6)


TBR:
Run- Kody Keplinger
I've already started this book so plan on finishing it this month! So far, so good.

Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas
I am definitely going to read this book in September. I'm planning to get it as soon as it comes out and read it straight away!

Shatter Me Trilogy- Tahereh Mafi
As you may know, I read half of Shatter Me but after a horrible printing error (full rant here) I couldn't finish it! After this traumatic event, I went straight to Amazon and ordered the full box set so that I could read the entire trilogy back to back. That was my way of getting through that scarring experience.

The Good Girl- Fiona Niell
After much decision, The Good Girls has been selected as September's Book of the Month! Honestly, I don't much about it but will jump in regardless!

That's all I'm really planning to read but it depends how much time I get to read this month.
Thanks for reading! Comment any books you're planning to read this month. Stay amazing!
Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment