Tuesday 25 October 2016

October Book Haul 2016

I only bought one book in October!!! I did get sent quite a few books from publishers for review so that has been taking up a lot of my time (I enjoy them immensely, though).

Blood by Blood- Ryan Graudin
Of course I was going to get this book as soon as it came out. This book is the second book in the Wolf By Wolf series (BOOK TALK here) and I can't wait to read this. I've talked about this series a lot but if you still don't know what it's about.... It's basically an alternate history novel with fantasy elements weaved through. It's set ten years after World War 2 but, in this reality, Hitler and the Nazis won the war. This story follows Yael- a shape-shifter who's mission is to assassinate Hitler. But she needs to get close enough to do it...
I cannot rave about this book enough and if you haven't read it... go read it!



Thank you for reading this very short haul! Feel free to comment any books you bought this month! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment