Saturday 26 November 2016

November Book Haul 2016

Not many books this month but.... quality not quantity, right? Plus, I need to save something for Christmas!



Empire of Storms- Sarah J. Maas (Beautiful American Edition)

Recently, I went on holiday to New York (I live in the UK). It was such an amazing trip and, of course, I had to visit Barnes and Noble to compare it to my own local Waterstones. The edition I originally own of Empire of Storms is the British paperback version so...as it's one of my favourite books, I couldn't resist buying an gorgeous hardback copy of the American edition. But that's not it.... I bought a Barnes and Noble special edition that includes an extra short story and fan art of the characters!!! It's so stunning, I can't even! 
Empire of Storms is the fifth book in the Throne of Glass series that I would very much recommend. I also have a BOOK TALK for this book which I'll link here for you to check out!

Paper and Fire- Rachel Caine 
Paper and Fire was a cheap option that I found and had to buy. I've been meaning to get the next book after finishing the first book in the series, Ink and Bone. Rachel Caine is one of my most well-loved authors (I've even met her before!!) so I'm excited to get to this book.

That was all this month! Thank you for reading! What books did you get in November? Feel free to comment down below. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment