Saturday 4 March 2017

March Releases and TBR 2017

Releases:
Strange The Dreamer- Laini Taylor (28th)
The End of Oz- Danielle Paige (14th)
The Struggle (Titan #3)- Jennifer L. Armentrout (20th)
Radio Silence- Alice Osman (28th)
The Pants Project- Cat Clarke (7th)
100 Hours- Rachel Vincent (28th)
Optimists Die First- Susin Nielson (2nd)
Black Moon- L.A. Weatherly (1st)


TBR
I've been in a bit of a book slump recently so I want to pick up really good books to get me back into reading but... these next few months are going to be really busy. I'll just read what I'm in the mood for at that moment.

The Young Elites Trilogy- Marie Lu (Book of the Month)
This month we're reading The Young Elites- the whole trilogy!! I went out with Kaitlin from Liber Amoris and, as well as having an awesome cosplay photo-shoot (more on that soon...) we both bought super cheap boxsets of this series. Seemed like a perfect time to make them the books of the month!!


Operation Prom Date- Cindi Madsen
I have a Book Tour stop coming up for this book which is primarily why I need to read it by a certain date. I wanted to read this because A) I want a quick and easy read that won't take me long, B) I'm in the mood for a bit of romance and C) my own prom is coming up this summer so I thought this book would amuse me, if anything, and will probably me give me exceedingly high expectations for it.





A Monster Calls- Patrick Ness
This book has had a lot of hype- especially since the movie was released- and I know most people really enjoyed. I've wanted to read it for a while and I'm definitely going to read it before watching the movie. Hopefully I can get to it this month.









The Girl With All The Gifts- M.R. Carey
I bought this book recently because I've wanted to read it for so long and I finally found it! I think it's a bit of a thriller/urban fantasy which sounds super exciting and, having already read the first chapter, I can tell that it's going to be a great and gripping read.








Thanks for reading! What are you reading this month- comment below! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment