Wednesday 22 March 2017

The Midnight Star- Marie Lu THEORIES

I'm so excited to read The Midnight Star but.... I have a few fun theories about how the last book would end and wanted to write them down before I started reading (mainly so I can brag if I'm right).
I have no non-spoiler theories so, if you haven't read both The Young Elites and The Rose Society, read no further!

The Young Elites BOOK TALK
The Rose Society BOOK TALK





SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD
While I change my mind a lot, I think Magiano will be endgame- though that's also a fierce hope. I can't see Enzo and Adelina rekindling a spark with all their history and the hatred shared between them. Magiano understands her and stays with her through everything- I hope to Gods that he doesn't die.
Adelina will use an illusion of Giulietta to torture Teren. Adelina is all about revenge so of course she's going to hurt Teren as much as she can- meaning that she'll definitely go for Teren's vulnerable spot: his obsession for Giulietta (notice how I don't say love).
I think Violetta will die in the end but will save all the Elites. Her power is taking away other Elites' powers so... if Elite powers are killing them, Violetta can take them away. Though, in doing this her own powers will turn on herself. So, basically, I think Violetta will end up sacrificing herself to save everyone which I think would actually be good because what else has she done to help? Maybe Violetta's death would help Adelina turn good as well- making her realise how selfish she's being?

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment