Saturday 2 December 2017

December Releases and TBR 2017

Releases
Love, Life and the Lists- Katie West 
The Young Queens- Kendare Blake 
Instructions for a Secondhand Heart- Tamsyn Murray
Shadow Girl- Liana Liu 
Ever the Brave- Erin Summerill
Three Sides of a Heart Anthology- Renee Ahdieh, Sabaa Tahir, Veronica Roth and more!!!
Foolish Hearts- Emma Mills 



TBR
Secrets for the Mad- dodie (Book of the Month)
After buying this as soon as it came out last month, me and Kaitlin (Liber Amoris) have decided to make it our December Book of the Month!! I love Dodie Clark as a Youtuber and am really excited to start this book.



Undone- Cat Clarke
I re-read this book every December because it's one of my all-time favourites and I'm so excited to reemmerse myself into this story. I don't know why it feels like such a wintery read to me but it's become one of my traditions to read this every year.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe

1 comment: