Saturday 30 December 2017

Winter and Christmas Fandom Haul 2017

PRE-CHRISTMAS (aka. things I bought myself).

Ravenclaw Magnet
My parents got me this which was amazing because Ravenclaw merch is always the hardest house to find!!

Can you tell that I became obsessed with Marvel movies recently? And, in case you're wondering, Iron Man/Tony Stark is by far my favourite Marvel superhero... I love him too much for words. Movie Talks will be coming soon as well as fandom edits!!!!

Captain America: The First Avenger
The Incredible Hulk 
Avengers Assemble 
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers: Age of Ultron 
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War 


POST-CHRISTMAS

The Walking Dead Season 1, 2, 5, 6
The Originals Season 4
The Girl With All the Gifts
I haven't yet finished the book but once I have, I'm super excited to see how they adapted it into a movie.
The Lovely Bones
This is quite an old movie and, ever since I read the book, I really wanted to watch it. I'm interested to see how the book's been translated into a film.


Avengers Canvas Print 
Because of my current obsession with the MCU, my lovely brother got me this Avengers canvas print for Christmas. We've been watching all of the movies together (currently on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 which was fantastic) and I love this gift. It's from the same shop that I got my Walking Dead canvas print and they're such good quality and value for money.


A Court of Thorns and Roses series Colouring Book 
I've wanted this book for so long and it is stunning! It's so beautiful and precious and I'm so excited to get started.
Calligraphy Masterclass Set
I've been really getting into calligraphy but didn't have any proper pens to practise it. This lovely gift has a set of fountain pens and ink, as well as the proper paper and instruction booklet. I'm pumped to give it a go. 
Skin Colouring Pencils 



Game of Thrones PJs 
Harry Potter Socks 
My friend Taya got me this gift which is amazing because I love both Harry Potter and socks... perfect!
Game of Thrones Three-Eyed Raven Shirt 

Game of Thrones Desk Calendar 
Harry Potter Sweet
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans 
- Jelly Slugs 
These sweets were from my lovely friend, Kaitlin, (Liber Amoris) and I love them because I've never actually had Harry Potter sweets before! Thanks, Kaitlin!




Imagine Dragons CD 
I'm actually listening to this CD as I'm writing this post and I am in love with it! Imagine Dragons is my favourite band and this album is amazing.


Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts. Stay amazing!
Chloe 

3 comments:

  1. What a haul!! I love Imagine Dragons. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, right? What's your favourite song of theirs?

      Delete
  2. You are welcome!!!
    I so need to listen to their new album!

    ReplyDelete