Monday 11 January 2016

First Ever Post!

I love books. Lets start with that. They are one of the best things in my life and they are so much of what keeps me going. I owe my life to them.
Why am I starting a blog about books, you ask?

I've always wanted a Booktube channel but have never gone for it because a)I'm not exactly photogenic b) I can't edit/film videos and c) I just know I would epically fail.
So, here's the next option. I would still love to share my opinions and thoughts on books with you guys and this was the next big thing.
This way, I'll still be able to do book talks, reviews, book tags and other cool book related stuff. I can't really imagine anyone actually reading this... but I'm going to try it anyway. I'll see where it takes me.
Just so you know my 'reading type': I love YA, Fantasy, Dystopian, Thriller. To be honest, I'm quite broad on my reading range but I mostly read YA. My favourite authors include; Jennifer L Armentrout, Kody Keplinger, Holly Bourne, Sarah J Maas, Courtney C Stevens and, of course, J.K Rowling.
Please keep up with my blog, I would really appreciate it.
I'll post my first bookish blog soon.
Thanks guys. Bye,
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment