Tuesday 15 March 2016

The Book Blogger Memory Challenge

This book tag will basically test my memory on random aspects of books. Don't worry, I won't sneak a peak at my bookshelf- I'm a 'play by the rules' kind of person. I'm excited to do this tag so lets get started.

1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
For this question, my answer is Michael Morpurgo. He was one of my favourite authors when I was younger and wrote books such as; Private Peaceful, War Horse and Friend or Foe.


2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
I'll go with The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. On this cover, there is a mechanical dragon and, in my head, that counts. The Lost Hero is the first book in a spin off series from the Percy Jackson series. It's pretty good and if you're into Greek Mythology, it's right up your street.

3. Name a book about a character called George.
The only book that I can think of that has a George in it is the Harry Potter series. George is one of the amazing Weasley twins and is one of my favourite characters in the series. Yes, the book was not about him but it's the only George I can think of.

4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Vampire Diaries series by L.J Smith. I've tried to read this series before but I just couldn't get into it. This is one of those few times when the TV show is better than the book series. I love the TV show but was truly disappointed with the books.

5. Name a book set in Australia.
I have no idea. Sorry, there's no way I can do this one.

6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I haven't actually read this yet but I really want to. I've heard so much hype surrounding Colleen's books and I want to jump on this bandwagon so much! Hopefully I'll get to it soon!

7. Name a book with a  knife on the cover.
This one has to be the easiest one. There are so many but I'll go with Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I love this series so much and think that everybody has to read it! The world is so fascinating and intricate; it's a work of art!

8. Name a book with the word 'one' in the title.
The obvious choice is The One by Kiera Cass. This is the third book in The Selection series which is a dystopian series about girl competing to become royalty. This book series is better than it sounds but it does feel like it's never ending. I think that Cass is stretching this series too long when it only realistically needed three books.  

9. Name a book with an eponymous title.
The second question I can't get! I feel like a failure...

10. Name a book turned into a movie.
Okay, I take back what I said earlier. This is the easiest one. Let me just name a few... Harry Potter, Divergent, If I stay, The Maze Runner, The Fault in our Stars, The Host, Twilight, The Martian, Love Rosie... I could on, but I won't bore you. We all know I aced that question.

That's it for this tag and I tag anyone who wants to do this. I hope you enjoyed this blog. I'll see you soon with another blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment