Sunday 28 August 2016

August Book Haul 2016

I didn't get too many books in August but I'm very happy with the ones that I did. I bought a nice selection of genres and can't wait to get to them. Let's get started!



The Cursed Child- J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
Obviously, this had to be the first book I purchased. This book has probably been the most anticipated release of the year and I was so excited to get it. It is such a beautiful book and I have already read it and posted a BOOK TALK. I'll link that review here if you'd like to check it out!
This story is set nineteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts. It follows Harry's son, Albus, and a lot of other familiar faces! The story is in a script format but don't let that put you off! It's amazing, trust me.



The Last Star (The 5th Wave)- Rick Yancey
The Last Star has been another anticipated release that I had to get. While The 5th Wave trilogy isn't my favourite, I wanted to get the final instalment and finish off the series. This series follows the events of an alien invasion on earth and I'd definitely recommend it for any sci-fi lovers.







Run- Kody Keplinger
Kody Keplinger has been one of my favourite authors since I read The DUFF and every book after that. Honestly, I have no clue what this book is about but I'm fairly certain it's going to be awesome. Kody Keplinger's book are my guilty pleasures and I fall head first into all of her books. She has such a great talent at gripping the reader and making them laugh, swoon and feel all the second-hand embarrassment (of which there is plenty).






Thank you for reading! Comment any books you got this month. Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment