Saturday 8 October 2016

My Hogwarts Identity!!!

I thought an interesting way for you to get to know me would be to share my Hogwarts identity with you. I'll share my house, Patronus, Ilvermorny house and wand. I feel like someone's house gives you a big insight to their personality, so, here we go!




                             Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
                                 if you've a ready mind.
                           Where those of wit and learning,
                                Will always find their kind.








                       

                                 Patronus: Thestral






 
 



                                        Horned Serpent
                                    Represents the mind.
                                       Favours scholars.







     Wand:
Elder Wood
Unicorn hair core
14.5" in length
Unyielding flexibility




Thanks for reading! I'd love to know your own Hogwarts Identity! Feel free to comment! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment