Thursday 16 March 2017

The Walking Dead 2x11 'Judge, Jury, Executioner' TV TALK

This was a very eventful episode- so much seems to have happened! And there's lots to talk about!
This episode, in my opinion, focused on Carl's character which I really loved. I can't wait to see how he grows throughout this series and in this harsh environment.
We battled with humanity in this episode and the moral dilemmas are going thick within the group.


TWD TV TALKS:
Season 1: |  1x01 1x02  |  1x03  |  1x04  |  1x05  |  1x06
Season 2: |  2x01  |  2x02  |  2x03  |  2x04  |  2x05  |  2x06  |  2x072x08  |  2x09  |  2x10


SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD- SPOILERS AHEAD
We started with a petrified Randall- which I completely understand. I loved how he was trying to sweet talk Carl into letting him free- it was so amusing. I do kind of feel sorry for Randall but, by the sound of it, his group doesn't sound that amazing. What they apparently did to those girls? That's disgusting.
A cute moment of this episode was when Hershel gave Glenn the family stopwatch!! Even Hershel ships them!!!
Dale was the only one truly fighting for Randall. Watching him fight for the life of a human and basic humanity was so intense but also heart-breaking when absolutely no one backed him up. I love this quote from him; "The world we know is gone. But keeping our humanity? That's a choice."
Dale really shone in this episode which was good seeing as thought it was his last....
Despite this being Dale's epic send-off, Carl dominated this episode for me. Poor kid couldn't do anything right today! He got told off from most of the adults and had a nice savage time with Carol! Talk about mood swings! He definitely shouldn't have wandered off, though. Either leave the Walker completely or shoot it! Carl, man up and pick an option!
I love that we're finally seeing a backbone in Carol!! It was awesome! It only took the death of her daughter but now... 'I've lost my daughter- not my mind!' I absolutely loved this! I was cheering her on!
We all knew Rick wouldn't pull the trigger on Randall- regardless of whether Carl came in or not.
And, finally, we had our goodbye to Dale. Yes, it was gruesome. Yes, he failed at his one job at looking for Walkers. And yes, we're barely going to notice his absence. Sorry, Dale!! The death was nice and graphic though! And again, Rick couldn't pull the trigger- even to put his friend out of his misery! Thanks you for stepping in, Daryl aka, the only sane one in the group.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment