Saturday 8 April 2017

Boxing Up Books NOT-TECHNICALLY-UNHAUL

I recently re-organised my bookshelves. Yay! But the problem is, I don't have enough room to fit the hundreds of books in my collection. Because of this, I've decided to box up some books (I'm not getting rid of any!!!) for various reasons- listed below. I managed to whittle it down to roughly 50 books.
This means that, when I'm older and have my own house and loads of room for books (I hope), I can bring these books out again to their rightful place on my shelves. For now, they're just hibernating for a while.
Even after they were all gone, I still barely have enough room on my shelves!!!! A Bookshelf Tour will hopefully be up soon- as soon as I can bring myself to do it.
So, to do them justice, I'm doing an unhaul of sorts with all the books I'm boxing up. Let's get started.

Books I didn't overly love:
Fallen- Lauren Kate
Torment- Lauren Kate
Passion- Lauren Kate
Fallen in Love- Lauren Kate
Rapture- Lauren Kate
The Martian- Andy Weir
Lament- Maggie Steifvater
The Game of Love and Death- Malorie Brockenrough
Hush Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo- Becca Fitzpatrick
Silence- Becca Fitzpatrick
Finale- Becca Fitzpatrick
The Good, The Bad and The Dumped- Jenny Colgan
Devil's Bargain- Rachel Caine
Shiver- Maggie Steifvater
Linger- Maggie Steifvater
Forever- Maggie Stiefvater
An Abundance of Katherine's- John Green
Looking for Alaska- John Green
This Is What Happy Looks Like- Jennifer E. Smith
Bodyguard: Hostage- Chris Bradford
All Fall Down- Ally Carter




Books I can't see me re-reading for a long while:
The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey
The Infinite Sea- Rick Yancey
The Last Star- Rick Yancey
Run- Kody Keplinger
Popular- Maya Van Waganen
Hexed- Michelle Krys
The Selection- Kiera Cass
The One- Kiera Cass
The Heir- Kiera Cass
Heist Society- Ally Carter
Uncommon Criminals- Ally Carter
Perfect Scoundrels- Ally Carter
Abandon- Meg Cabot

Underworld- Meg Cabot
Awaken- Meg Cabot



Books I know I won't read anytime soon:
The Raven Boys- Maggie Steifvater
The Guardian Angel's Journal- Carolyn Jess-Cooke
Lucky Star- Cath Cassidy
The Rosie Project- Graeme Simsion
Good Girls Don't Die- Isabelle Grey
The Secret Circle- L.J Smith
Ash- Melindo Lo
Marley and Me- John Grogan



Childhood books:
Are you there God, It's me Margaret- Judy Blume

There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom- Louis Sacher
My Sister Jodie- Jacqueline Wilson
Passion for Fashion- Colleen McLoughlin
Holes- Louis Sacher
Angel Cake- Cath Cassidy
Cross Your Heart, Connie Pickles- Sabine Durrant
Forever- Judy Blume
Hetty Feather- Jacqueline Wilson
Sapphire Battersea- Jacqueline Wilson




It's sad to see them go but it's necessary!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

2 comments: