Thursday 3 May 2018

May Releases and TBR 2018

RELEASES
Books
A Court of Frost and Starlight (ACOTAR #3.5)- Sarah J. Maas 
War Storm (Red Queen #4)- Victoria Aveyard 
Legendary (A Caraval Novel)- Stephanie Garber
Puddin'- Julie Murphy 
Listen to Your Heart- Kasie West 


Movies
Deadpool 2
Allure 
Solo: A Star Wars story
I Feel Pretty 
On Chesil Beach



TBR 
A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2)- Sarah J. Maas (Book of the Month)
Yes, I've already read this book (and made it abundantly clear that it's my favourite ever book on multiple occasions) but we've made it May's Book of the Month because Kaitlin (Liber Amoris) still hasn't read it (which is blasphemy) and also to honour the next book coming out. This is my favourite book ever because it has the best cast of characters, the most swoon-worthy romance as well as an intricate and unpredictable plot. I can't wait to re-read this one.
A Court of Mist and Fury Book Talk
A Court of Mist and Fury Re-read Book Talk

A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3)- Sarah J. Maas (Re-read)
Obviously I have to read the third book as well and I'm excited to do so. I've only ever read it once and I can't wait to pick up on all the foreshadowing and small details I missed the first time round.
A Court of Wings and Ruin Book Talk

A Court of Frost and Starlight (ACOTAR #3.5)- Sarah J. Maas
And this is the book I'm looking forward to most! ACOFAS is my most anticipated release of 2018 and, even though it's a tiny novella with only a 200 word page count, I'm going to devour every single word and love it because it's in the perspective of my ultimate OTP!! I'm gonna be squealing all over the place, trust me.

The Never Dawn- R.E. Palmer 
I was so kindly sent an arc of this book last month and I'd really love to get to it this month and finally review it. It looks like the beginning of a very interesting trilogy and the blurb gives me super Red Rising (Pierce Brown) vibes which makes me even more excited.

Alex and Eliza- Melissa De La Cruz
Because I went to see Hamilton at the West End last month (full post about it), I'm really in the mood to read more about these characters (I say characters but they're actually historical figures...). I love the story of Alex and Eliza and I can't wait to see a different perspective of the whole romance.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts! Stay amazing!
Chloe

4 comments:

  1. May is gonna be such a good month with all these books <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right over exam season as well... it's like they plan it XD
      xx

      Delete
  2. Finally, someone else who wants to watch On Chesil Beach! Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one! Also excited for Solo and Deadpool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what On Chesil Beach is about- I just know it Saoirse Ronan in it and I love her! I'm most excited for Deadpool ;)
      xx

      Delete